Colored Lodges - Hopkinsville, KYThe names of the Colored lodges below come from Caron's Hopkinsville Directory For the Years 1914-1915-1916.
Colored lodges that met at Friendship Hall, 28 West Second Street:
- Grand Army of the Republic - Liewellyn Baker Post No. 200
- Household of Ruth No. 112
- International Order of Twelve - Rising Star Temple No. 43
- Knights of Pythias - Court of Calanthe (Ladies' Auxiliary)
- Knights of Pythias - Pennyroyal Lodge No.20
- Knights of Pythias - R. N. Lander Company No. 20 (Uniform Rank)
- Knights of Wise Men - Prelate Chamber No. 1
- Ladies' Relief Corps - Liewellyn Baker Post 120
- Masonic - King Lodge No. 41
- Mystic Tie Lodge No. 1907
- Order of Eastern Star - Naomi Chapter No. 12
- Sisters of the Mysterious Ten - Musadora Temple No. 38
- United Brothers of Friendship - Freedom Lodge No. 75
Colored lodges that met at Good Samaritan Hall on Campbell Street, southwest corner of Second Street:
- Home Protective Association - Crown Council No. 80. Robert Stegar, secretary
- Good Samaritan Association. James Allensworth, Jr., manager.
Other Colored lodges:
- Union Benevolent Society. Henry Guynn, secretary. Met on east side of New Greenville Road, north of city limits.